With the government announcing face masks become mandatory for all store customers we want to share with you exactly the benefits wearing a mask brings to you and those around you. In a time where things are still uncertain following the government guidance is crucial to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
What are the benefits of wearing a face coverings?
As of July 24th, wearing a facemask in stores will be a mandatory obligation for all, so what are the benefits of wearing a face covering?
- Coronavirus is believed to be an air born virus, meaning it is spread when droplets are sprayed in the air, through coughing, sneezing or talking. These droplets can then be transferred in the air or on surfaces to other people. By wearing a face covering this can be prevented.
- Face coverings are thought to slow the spread of COVID-19. It is possible that you could be a carrier of coronavirus without having symptoms. Therefore by wearing a face covering you are helping slow down the spread of the virus.
- Through wearing a face covering you are protecting those around you, whether that’s fellow customers or staff.
Are you looking for a comfortable, washable and reusable way to practice healthy habits every day? Shop our selection of face coverings. Whilst these face coverings are not medically graded masks nor Personal Protective Equipment they can still help prevent the spread of viruses and germs through droplet transmission.
What can you expect in store?
We have taken measures to ensure that you feel safe whilst shopping in store with us. Alongside following government guidance we have implemented even more measures to prioritise the safety of all customers and staff. Here’s what to expect:
- 2m social distancing is being upheld in all stores where possible, where unable to maintain this it is reduced to a minimum 1m.
- Automatic hand sanitisation stations can be found at the entrance to each store.
- Limited customers will be allowed into each store at any one time, this will allow for social distancing measures to be upheld.
- A one way system is being operated in each store, this way all traffic is flowing in the same direction and social distancing can be maintained.
- All fitting rooms are currently closed, instead we ask you to try on at home and return.
- Perspex screens can be found around the till, this is to protect you and also our staff.
- We ask customers please use contactless payment where possible.
- All stores are undergoing thorough and frequent cleaning and disinfecting by staff.
- All returns are being taken off the shop floor and undergo a quarantining process before being redisplayed.
We would like to say thank you to everyone who has been in store and continued to shop with us. We hope you will appreciate that these measures are in place to protect the safety of all.